Liberal Studies This Week

Sharing your experience as an online student

If you would like to become a contributor to this blog, contact Andy at aegiz1 at uis.edu 

All Things Google

I like Google. I mean I really like it. Over the past year I have been slowly transferring everything I can over to Google. This includes my word processor, spreadsheets, and email. I do believe that in the near future professors will be able to use Google instead of Blackboard for running courses. We already use Blogspot and Google's wiki is much better than PB wiki or the other free competitors.

There is so much Google offers, it can be a bit overwhelming at times.

This Blog gives the ins and outs of Google. I find it incredibly useful. Whether you are an online student or on campus, if you are looking to make your electronic life a little better, check it out.

http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/

BK

0 comments: