Liberal Studies This Week

Sharing your experience as an online student

If you would like to become a contributor to this blog, contact Andy at aegiz1 at uis.edu 

Friday Fun - Cool and Refreshing


Don't forget, as you do your homework you need to stay hydrated. For me, the only thing that quenches that thirst for learning is Liberal Studies brand bottled water. Each bottle is filled with pure, chlorinated water from the drinking fountain outside my office. Buy a case today!

Okay, it's not really for sale but you can make your own soft drink can or bottle here

3 comments:

Pam R. said...

Thanks for sharing! This is a pretty cool website. How can you change the color of the bottle, letters, etc? I made one, but have no idea how to change the colors from red and white to something else.

Andy Egizi, Program Coordinator said...

Pam, look for 6 character groupings of letters and numbers next to color swatches. These are hexidecimal color names, which if you do a lot of graphics work you might know. If you click on the actual color swatch though, a color picker will come up.

You can pick the fonts near the top but click on the ? next to the drop down font menu. This will give you a listing of fonts with example so you can see what you'll end up with. You can pick a font by double-clicking from this list.

Pam R. said...

Got it, thank you! These are so fun. I made one for my honey and I'm going to make one for my daughter as well as my desktop background. These things are addictive, lol.